In the last week we have seen a number of blog posts about the Moot so here are the ones we found.
- Impressions from the Moodle Conference by kevin.mueller
- Moodlemoot 2015 Review by Mark Aberdour
- Reflections on hosting MoodleMoot 2015 by NIDL, DCU
- Moodle Moot Dublin 2015 - A review by Ajmal Sultany
- Mootieuk15 – Moodlefairy goes to Dublin (again!) by Mary Cooch
- Moodle Moot 2015 – final notes from Dublin by ULCC
- Moodle Moot 2015 – Dublin by ULCC
- Moodle Moot Ireland & UK Dublin 2015 by Sean Gilligan
If we have missed out any, please let me know
Research Survey for Quiz
As part of the Moodlemoot, we have a session about feedback on the Quiz activity.
Please fill out this short research survey, to provide us with some feedback that will be incorporated into this session. We will publish the summary results from the survey after the Moodlemoot.
You will need to be logged in to the site to answer this survey.
The draft schedule is now available on the site. This is draft and is changing, but is indicative of the final schedule. There are some later changes happening due to some presenters being unable to attend, and backups being agreed.
Presenters, if you were accepted and do not see your presentation on the schedule please get in contact asap!
If you notice any errors please let us know.
Moodle HQ at the Moot!
In Dublin, we are lucky to be joined by some well-known members of the Moodle Team.
We are delighted to announce the following keynotes.
Dr. Bart Rienties, Reader in Learning Analytics at the Institute of Educational Technology at the Open University UK
Dr Michael de Raadt, Research Director, Moodle HQ.